The unique patented design of the GME E+S slide rail system offers an open track system more functional than other slide rail systems. The GME E+S system allows for panels to be pivoted into place, more like a door, then clamped into the linear rails before sliding into place. This is different from systems that thread panels into closed rails from overhead. The GME E+S system self-adjusting rollers in a box frame strut ensures that the struts remain level as the excavation from within the trench is made and the slide rail is pushed to grade.
The GME E+S system provides many advantages:
- Slide pivot clamping
- Use of smaller excavators
- Several magnitudes of faster installation and faster removal
- Certified by a Registered Professional Engineer to meet OSHA regulations
- Avoids tight sheeting systems - GME is 1/2 the cost
- Fewer workers required for slide rail installs